Education & Communication
Health insurance is an intangible. A large portion of individuals who are insured realize how lucky they are only when it’s really needed. It is a large spend within families, yet we have found that very few of our clients’ employees, before working with us, could articulate the difference between a deductible and co-insurance. This, combined with the uncertainty on plan ultilzation, can result in uneccessary expenses or subpar healthcare.
Beyond our employee advocate, LassiterWare provides an experienced staff of professionals who help communicate complicated concepts and simplify the “how” and the “what” of plan education and tailor it to fit business needs. We believe it is critical that all employees are knowledgeable about how they should best consume healthcare. We help your employees make important decisions about enrollment, understand plan options and assist with responsible benefit selection. In the same hand, we help employees understand how these benefits tie into their overall total compensation and the amount of resources their employer put towards ensuring they are taken care of.
LassiterWare has identified many common areas of employee confusion and developed a comprehensive communication support system to assist with:
- Human Resource Consultants
- Responsible Benefit Selection and understanding of plan options
- Open enrollment guidance and education
- Referrals, pre-certification and authorization
- Benefit and compensation statements and analysis reports
- In-Network vs. Out of Network Benefits
- Deductibles, Out-of-Pocket Maximums and Co-payments
- Waiting periods and eligibility criteria
- Change of status and COBRA rules
- Emergency Services
- Special campaigns throughout the plan year
- Education to influence responsible behaviors to improve participant health and wellness to better control benefit costs.
- Encourage employees to take advantage of education resources available to them on-line, customized communication materials ranging from emails to a company newsletter, post-enrollment surveys to measure employee satisfaction.