DATE CHANGE for Captive Insurance Seminars | Tampa & Maitland
Join us as we take an in-depth look at group captives and how many successful organizations are adopting these risk management, financial and tax saving strategies employed by the majority of Fortune 500 companies.
Q: What is a captive?
A: Independently owned and operated insurance companies that provide insurance to, and are controlled by, their owners.
Q: Why Should You Consider a Captive?
A: Benefits of being a member of a group captive include:
• Retain Profits for YOUR Insurance Program
• Insulated from Market Fluctuations
• Earn Investment Income
• Improved Claims Management
• Tax Advantages
• Multi-state Capabilities
• Lower Costs
Q: Who Should Consider a Captive?
A: Companies or organizations that share such qualities as:
• Long-term financial strength and stability
• Management teams committed to safety, with solid safety programs in place
• Loss histories that are average or above average for their respective industries
• Minimum casualty premium of $150,000
Due to an increase in demand this event will be held in two different locations.
Please choose the desired location that is most convenient for you.
March 29, 2017 – Tampa, FL
Where: The Westshore Grand
March 30, 2017 – Maitland, FL
Where: Sheraton Orlando North Hotel
Complimentary lunch will be provided at both locations.
Philip R. Cameron
Discover the Rewards of Alternative Insurance.
For additional questions on the Captive Insurance Seminars: (800) 845-8437